What is In- Office Teeth Whitening?
With Philips Zoom! in-office whitening, you can unlock a smile up to 8 shades whiter in just 45 minutes. The added bonus? You get outstanding results with little to no sensitivity.
No wonder millions of people have already trusted us with whitening their smiles.
Why choose Philips Zoom! in-office whitening?
When you choose in-office tooth whitening, stronger whitening ingredients are used to safely complete your treatment. The result? Instantly brighter teeth, with little to no sensitivity.
Philips Zoom! WhiteSpeed
When it comes to Philips Zoom!, you’ll get the most dramatic results with WhiteSpeed. In 45 minutes your teeth could be up to 8 shades whiter, reversing stains from food and drinks, ageing, even discoloration from some types of medication. You’ll leave the dentist chair with an instantly brighter, more confident smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you choose WhiteSpeed, your treatment starts with your dentist checking your current shade, so you can both see the dramatic difference after your treatment is complete.
Once you’re ready, just sit back as your dental professional handles the next steps
- Your dentist preps your mouth for whitening and applies a layer of advanced whitening gel to your teeth.
- To speed up the whitening process, they’ll shine our WhiteSpeed blue LED lamp onto your teeth. This accelerates the whitening, plus the lamp’s variable settings ensure you’ll get a comfortable experience
- This is repeated three times – and is completed in just 45 minutes!
- Once you’ve reached your desired shade, your dentist will apply our post-treatment gel to help protect enamel and reduce sensitivity
Philips Zoom! at-home tooth whitening kits are a safe and convenient way to get your smile noticeably whiter in one to two weeks. You’ll get professional, affordable results with little to no sensitivity.
You apply our take-home teeth whitening kits yourself, meaning you can get whiter teeth when and where you want.
To ensure you have a safe and comfortable experience, all our teeth whitening treatments start with a consultation with your dentist. They will prescribe the best teeth whitening kit for you, and answer any questions you may have. Then you’ll be fully armed with the knowledge to safely and effectively whiten your smile at home.
When you book your appointment, tell the dental practice that you’re interested in a Philips Zoom! teeth whitening treatment. When you arrive, you’ll be asked what sort of treatment you want. Perhaps you want the fastest results? Or something that’s extra gentle on your teeth? Or if you’re not sure, simply ask your dentist what they recommend.
If you are prescribed a treatment that uses mouth trays, your dentist will make you a customized tray that fits perfectly to your teeth and gum line, so you get safe and effective results.
Convenience means different things to different people, so we have 2 styles of home whitening that can brighten your smile. Each kit has a different strength formula, which your dentist will advise you on. All of our teeth whitening treatments are designed to whiten your teeth with little to no sensitivity.
Option 1: Philips Zoom! Day White
DayWhite is perfect if you want to wear trays for as short a time as possible during the day. Available in various strengths, you wear trays for 30 to 90 minutes, for results in as little as 2 weeks.
Option 2: Philips Zoom! NiteWhite
NiteWhite lets you whiten overnight as you sleep and is ideal if you’d rather wear trays at night. Also available in different strengths, NiteWhite also gives noticeable results in 2 weeks.
DayWhite and NiteWhite treatments are both applied in the same easy way; the difference comes down to when and how long you wear your trays.
With DayWhite you’ll wear your trays twice a day, so you might like to do one treatment in the morning, the other in the evening. With NiteWhite, trays are worn overnight – you can remove trays as soon as you get up.
When you’re ready to whiten your teeth, brush well to remove plaque, then complete these easy stages:
- Put a teardrop size of tooth whitening gel into each impression in your trays.
- Gently place the trays over your teeth.
- When the prescribed time for your formulation is up, take out your trays and give them a good clean with cold water.
- Brush your teeth and enjoy a whiter smile.
Every take home formula is made of a unique blend of ingredients that helps protect enamel and reduces sensitivity. Just one more thing to smile about!
Philips Zoom! DayWhite and NiteWhite Our best at home teeth whitening treatments to fit into your day-to-day schedule.
The most important thing though to consider is that you have a very healthy mouth before you carry out these procedures
There are two conditions you should be concerned about
- Gum disease like gingivitis or periodontal disease. This is caused by a collection of tartar on your teeth.
- The whitening gel will whiten the tartar and damage your gums if you have any of these conditions and when in the future you get your teeth cleaned the teeth underneath will still be stained
- Tooth decay. The whitening gel can creep into the nerve of your tooth causing severe pain if you have tooth decay
Therefore it is highly recommended that you have had a checkup done in the last three months before you have whitening done.
Get Full Checkup, Clean & X-rays
Exciting offers and discount for new patient